Medical Logistic Solutions
Canute Medical provides a comprehensive service, embracing a variety of operational requirements, ensuring each customer is provided with the best medical logistic solutions. Canute Medical offers the following services under fleet contract:
- 24 hr ‘On Call’ service.
- Planning of fleet movements undertaken by dedicated management staff.
- Vehicles tracked and monitored by the latest GPS tracking systems.
- Canute Medical can carry out site visits, site risk assessments, site update reports and dry runs to prospective sites to ensure delivery of trailers is planned efficiently.
- Canute provides fully qualified and uniformed drivers
- All Canute Medical drivers are fully trained to factory standards in the set up / take down procedures of the mobile units and are regularly reviewed by management staff.
- Tractor units are specified and configured to suit the requirements for medical trailers.
Canute Medical is a division of the Canute Group, which is able to offer parking facilities for mobile medical units at our network depots. Our head office location in Purfleet can currently accommodate 12 mobile medical units – all of which would have access to power. Wokingham and Deeside (Queensferry) sites also offer mobile medical parking facilities. Undercover parking can be arranged if required.
When a mobile medical unit is parked at a Canute Network depot the vehicle is checked every day. If applicable, helium levels will be reported on a weekly basis and any damage/defects picked up during the check will be reported immediately.
Canute Medical can provide fully qualified Field Service Engineers that are 17th Edition and F Gas registered for all types of repairs & serving of all mobile modalities or static MRI/CT systems.
Canute Medical at its Wokingham site offers multi-user and dedicated warehousing solutions to a variety of clients.
The 35,000 square foot warehouse is a high quality and modern facility with a mezzanine level and is dedicated to the medical sector and comprises of:
- Specialist Storage Zones
- Sprinkler System
- Bulk (pallet) and shelf locations to suit operational requirements
- Clean areas for assembly and re-work
- 24 hour security and CCTV Internal and External with access control
- In-house Logistics team and access to the wider Canute Logistics operation
- Disaster Recovery Planning
- Specialist installation & calibration tool kit management and distribution
The warehouse can operate on a 24/7 basis, and flexible working patterns are aligned to client requirements. At all times, the warehouse is maintained and kept clean and dry at ambient temperatures.